Friday, May 3, 2013

Elite Frost : Survivor

{please do not use the title/anything in the post for anything, all of it completely mine}
Elite's really annoying me.
Elite Frost is a main character, who is talking to me so much more than she should be. She's drowning out the voices of Alissa and the others, in fact.



e·lite  

/iˈlēt/
Noun
  1. A group of people considered to be the best in a particular society or category, esp. because of their power, talent, or wealth.
  2. A size of letter in typewriting, with 12 characters to the inch (about 4.7 to the centimeter).

Synonyms
flower


The name Elite Frost is perfect for this character. While Elite is not a group of people, she is considered... well, I dunno, ''elite''. I don't have all the plot figured out but it's coming to me. Well, by for now, I have to find out some way to drown Elite Frost until her time has come to be written. Right now, I need to focus on Alissa. ~Madeline {P.S. Blogger is having some troubles, is it just me or anybody else to getting this? It won't let me backspace or enter without doing something weird. Tootles. }





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So glad that you dropped by to read our stories. How did you like them? Just a few things before you post--please keep everything clean and G rated, as this is a blog that I hope to be open for all ages of readers. Also, be nice in what you post. And thank you! We love to hear your comments.

Sincerely,
Anna, your admin

All photos via pinterest or google images (including used for designing & favicon) unless otherwise stated.