Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hello There!

Hello there! My name is Willow, and I'm a new story girl here! Yay!
 Just so you know, I intend on doing a story about pirates, once it's my turn to post:)

'A Pirate's Life for Me: Part 1'

 Aren't you excited? I just watched a pirate movie, so I've been re-inspired! Yay again! 
 Plus, I am a Christian, so my stories will probably have some kind of God-influenced part in it, as Madeline has already said. 
 Here are my other blogs:
 In the Words of Willow,
 The Force Sensitive Dolls,
 In the Eyes of American Girlz,
 Everything AG with Silence and Willow, and,  
 A Spy's Life.
 Thanks for inviting me, Storyteller!
Over and out,
~Willow

{P.S. Changed my mind, 'A Pirate's Life for Me' is the pirate series, not the story name. The story name is actually 'Once a Pirate, Always a Pirate' Part 1.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So glad that you dropped by to read our stories. How did you like them? Just a few things before you post--please keep everything clean and G rated, as this is a blog that I hope to be open for all ages of readers. Also, be nice in what you post. And thank you! We love to hear your comments.

Sincerely,
Anna, your admin

All photos via pinterest or google images (including used for designing & favicon) unless otherwise stated.